We offer the following services:
· 24-hour premier care and supervision
· Nutritional meals and snacks
· Special diet, if physician prescribed (additional fees may apply)
· Short-term and long-term care
· Dementia and hospice care
· Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- bathing, grooming, eating, etc.
· Transportation for doctor appointments, family visits, social
events and other personal errands (rates & fees apply)
· Daily room cleaning, sanitation and laundry services
· Surgery recovery and companionship
· Bedside and incontinence assistance
· Medication management
· Ambulation and mobility assistance
We have indoor and outdoor activities that promote health and happiness of our residents. We take them to trips to the park, mall, restaurants, movies and other events. We encourage them to sign-up for community center activities like sewing, bingo, dancing nights and other social programs. We also offer stimulating activities at home such as barbecues, movie, music an game nights. Celebrating our residents special events is important for us. We welcome family and friends to visit and participate in birthdays, anniversaries and holiday parties.